RE-LEI FOR A CURE
with the American Cancer Society &
KDUK at the 2016 RELAY FOR LIFE!
Relay for Life is NOON 2 NOON July 15th & 16th at the Sports Park at Willamalane Center (250 S 32nd St, Springfield)
Team KDUK will be hanging out all day long at Relay! Stop by our tent by the stage to get entered for tickets AND meet and greet passes for Rachel Platten at the Lane County Fair OR a pair of unlimited ride bracelets!
Our very own DJ Gemineye, official DJ of Oregon Ducks Football and Basketball and resident 5 O’Clock Traffic Jam master, will be spinning the jams at the KDUK Block Party starting at 8! And catch our friends, local band PLUTO THE PLANET, from 4-6 before opening ceremony!!
- Sign your team up for Relay 2016 HERE!
- There’s a lot of fundraising opportunities and fun events leading up to Relay! Get the schedule and more info HERE!
- Follow Eugene/Springfield Relay on Facebook for updates!
Thank you to our 2016 Relay partner, Jamba Juice! Check out their new location inside Valley River Center!
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Curbing for Cancer day June 23
- Purple in the Park with Eugene Emeralds July 9th
- Dutch Bros Day July 13
- Support your American Cancer Society! There is over $4.3 million in ACS funded research right now, just in Oregon! ACS is the #1 private funder of cancer research in the world and Relay For Life is the perfect way to be a part of that! Even if you can’t attend the Relay, please make a donation and support your community in their fight against cancer!
- Want help promoting an upcoming Relay fundraiser? Email us and we’ll do our best to help spread the word as you fight for a cure!