CELEBRATE 25 YEARS OF RELAY FOR LIFE
IN EUGENE AND SPRINGFIELD
with the American Cancer Society & KDUK!
Relay for Life is July 14th 6pm – July 15 10am at the Les Schwab Sports Park at Bob Keefer Center (250 S 32nd St, Springfield)
- Sign your team up for Relay 2017 HERE!
- There’s a lot of fundraising opportunities and fun events leading up to Relay! Get the schedule and more info HERE!
- Follow Eugene/Springfield Relay on Facebook for updates!
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Curbing for Cancer day June 22
- Dutch Bros Day July 12
- Support your American Cancer Society! There is over $4.3 million in ACS funded research right now, just in Oregon! ACS is the #1 private funder of cancer research in the world and Relay For Life is the perfect way to be a part of that! Even if you can’t attend the Relay, please make a donation and support your community in their fight against cancer!CLICK HERE TO MAKE A SECURE DONATION ON-LINE!
- Want help promoting an upcoming Relay fundraiser? Email us and we’ll do our best to help spread the word as you fight for a cure!